Nomination Guidelines for ECHO Retail Awards Liverpool
Please consult our nomination guidelines, before submitting your nomination for the ECHO Retail Awards.
- Nominated stores for all categories must have at least one store based within Liverpool city centre. This can be defined as the perimeter covering the area between Leeds Street to Upper Parliament Street and The Strand to Brownlow Hill.
Stores located in The Albert Dock and The Baltic Triangle are also eligible to apply.
- All award categories are free to enter.
- Applications must be submitted on the form provided. Entries can be submitted as a word document or online form.
- All entries will be judged by a judging panel of experts (unless otherwise stated).
- The decision of the judges is final.
- All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Deadline for entry form submission is Sunday, 15th July 2018.
- Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Sunday, 7th October 2018 at the Rum Warehouse, Titanic Hotel, Liverpool.