During a successful evening in the Anglican Cathedral, we supported The Variety Children’s charity and offered some fantastic prizes donated by our partners and sponsors on the night.
Variety was one of the UK’s first charities to be founded especially for children and young people. Variety improve those young lives by providing practical help such as Sunshine Coaches, wheelchairs and specialist equipment.
• 2 Return Flights to Milan Bergamo with Blue Air from Liverpool John Lennon Airport
– Paula Bell / Bravissimo
• A pair of deluxe tickets from British Style Collective presenting the Clothes Show , 7 – 9 July 2017
– Peter Sandman / LCR LEP
• 2 VIP Tickets, compliments of Trinity Mirror within the Executive Box at the ECHO Arena – free bar and sumptuous buffet – on Friday 20th October 2017
– Chelsea Jefferson / Wongs Jewellers
• A £250 Voucher for Liverpool ONE
– Clare Judic / The Bodyshop
• A £250 Voucher for restaurants in Castle Street / – donated by the Liverpool BID Company
– Andrew Globe / INTX Travel
• An overnight stay with evening meal, bed and breakfast in a top Liverpool hotel – donated by Marketing Liverpool
– Sarah Pates / Agent Marketing
We raised £830.00 on the evening and thank you all for your support.